Monday 4 May 2015

Countdown to Vienna - BELGIUM!!

Loic Nottet is a 19-year old singer that came second in the Voice in Belgium last year and represents La Belgique this year. The guy can say-ung, and performs what to my ears is one of the most modern songs in the contest this year.

"Rhythm Inside" was co-written by Loic and a couple of other songwriters, and Belgium is hoping that it will do better than the guy they sent last year that sang about his Mother...  Have a listen and a look here!:


Here's what the Euro Bureau Panel have to say about it:

Asta Bjornsdottir:  "Achhhh.... nothing about this is talking to me, the song is boring and the video is creepy!!!"

Hasse Skoldebjer: " I like it and him a lot, feels fresh and modern. 9/10."

Annemieke Kelleter: "It's really not a bad song, actually maybe it's very good but I am not able to review this one in an honest way because I just can't stand the sound of his voice, it annoys me big time so this is one of my skip-songs."

Adam and Charlotte Lane: "I’m almost speechless. Empty and soulless, poorly produced (vocals far too prominent in the mix). He definitely doesn’t have the ‘rhythm inside’. 1/10"

So just one lone voice (Hej, Hasse!) in support of this one - but what's YOUR view? Leave us a comment to let us know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment