Saturday 16 May 2015

COUNTDOWN TO VIENNA - SPAIN!

It's the last song to be reviewed, and it's time for Spain!  This year the Spanish broadcaster has internally selected Edurne, who is a big star there, to sing "Amanecer".

It's a punchy number and reminds me a bit in style of "Gravity", Ukraine's entry for ESC 2013 which I am sure you all remember!  It's vocally challenging though, and will require Edurne to nail it on the night.  Have a look and a listen here:


Let's see what the panel think to this one:

Asta Bjornsdottir:  "If only they hadn‘t made that stupid video! I like the song and she is good, let‘s hope she and the staging deliver on the big night!!"

Hasse Skoldebjer: "Ah, my fav ESC country. This is really good and she has a good voice. 8/10."

Annemieke Kelleter: "This is probably the one that grew on me most and now I really love it. It has a great atmosphere and build up. I hope they will nail it live!"

Adam and Charlotte Lane: "We quite like this. It's got a catchy hook which works well, driving drum rhythm and solid vocals. Could have gone further in the chorus, maybe. 6/10."

So that's the views of the panel, but what do YOU think? Let us know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment